Kids Help Phone

December 12, 2022 -- Kids Help Phone is Canada’s only 24/7 e-mental health service offering free, confidential support to young people in English and French.

Mental health tips and info - With Kids Help Phone’s web resources, young people can get information about how their thoughts, feelings and behaviours are connected and what they can do to care for their well-being.

Crisis support - If young people need help right now, they can text or Facebook message a trained, volunteer crisis responder at Kids Help Phone about anything they are going through. No issue is too big or too small.

Notification of a Student Absence

It is important for parents/guardians to notify the school of a student absence. In the past, parents have called or emailed the school office. With the addition of Edsby, there are now three methods available to notify the school that your child is absent the day (or will be in the future).

          1. Call the main office at (306) 523-3450

          2. Email the main office at

          3. Enter the absence on EDSBY



"Annie" Martin Musical Production

December 8th, 9th and 10th, 2022

Martin Collegiate Auditorium

Doors open: 6:30 pm.  Show: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.

Tickets:  $16.00 Adults/Seniors/Students

Reserved Tables of 8 - $150.00 (includes preferred seating with treats)

Tickets available for purchase in the office by cash / cheque only or by logging into your School Cash Account to purchase online.

To view a full size image of the poster click HERE.

Volunteering and the CRC

NOVEMBER 17, 2022 -- We welcome and encourage family and friends to volunteer in our school communities. Volunteer participation is an important complement to the work done by employees.

At the same time, Regina Public Schools is responsible to provide a safe and secure learning environment for all students and staff. For this reason, all volunteers who provide services to students on a recurring, scheduled basis, or who are present in a school on a recurring, scheduled basis prior to 6:00 p.m. on school days, require an original Criminal Record Check (CRC), including a vulnerable sector check.

The CRC must be provided by the Regina Police Service or, if the volunteer does not reside in Regina, from their local police agency, such as the RCMP.